Mullanphy Investigative Learning Center
Uniform Policy: 2016 – 2017
All students must be in uniform every day.
The Mullanphy ILC uniform consists of the following:
· Khaki or black pants, shorts, jumper, skirt, or skort.
· Red, black, or white polo (collared) shirt (no logo).
· Plain, red, black or white sweatshirts or sweaters.
· Covered, low-heeled shoes worn with socks. (Open toe shoes are not allowed.)
· School-Spirit Fridays – Students may wear jeans and any Mullanphy printed T-shirt to show school spirit.
· Uniforms may not be oversized, baggy or tight fitting.
· Saggy pants are not allowed.
· Do not wear hats, bandanas, or other headgear inside the school building.
· Sweatshirts and sweaters must be solid red, white or black, and may not have logos, sayings or designs.