• No student may be dropped off on our campus before 8:30 a.m.
• All students must enter the building through Door #9 (next to the playground).
• DeTonty Avenue is designated for school buses only.
• Buses will drop students off on DeTonty Avenue, and students will walk to enter through door #9.
• Parents driving their students to school will also drop their students off using the Tower Grove entrance.
Parents will use the white painted strip as a guide. An adult will be present to assist with this procedure.
Students will exit their car and walk to enter through Door #9.
• Any student arriving after 9:30 a.m. must be escorted to the Main Office by an adult and be signed in
• DeTonty Avenue and Klemm Avenue are designated for school buses only.
• Buses will pick students up on the designated streets.
• Parents will use the same procedure for picking up their student(s). Parent will enter the parking lot
using the Tower Grove entrance. Parents will use the white painted strip as a guide. An adult will be
present to assist with this procedure. For families who pick up on a daily basis, they will receive a
name tag for their car. When the designated parent is not available to pick up their child, the designee
will be required to go to the Main Office and sign the student out.
• If you wish to pick your child up for an early dismissal, this must be requested by 3:45 p.m. each day.
Otherwise, all students will be sent home on their assigned bus. A written note must be received in the
Main Office indicating that you will pick your child up with the specific time. Only those adults listed
in the computer and who show proper ID will be allowed to pick up students.
We appreciate your support as we transition to this new process. While changes can be difficult, we want to
keep our students’ safety as our priority. Thank you for your cooperation support.
Mullanphy – Botanical Garden ILC