WELCOME TO THE MILLER CAREER ACADEMY AIC PAGE!
Mr. Lischwe is the Academic Instructional Coach (AIC) at Miller Career Academy. AICs throughout the Saint Louis Public Schools work with teachers to ensure high-quality teaching and learning throughout the schools. AICs do this work in a variety of ways:
- Engage in informal, reflective coaching cycles with teachers
- Visit classrooms informally using the SLPS "Focused Instructional Learning Walk" framework
- Deliver professional development and training related to teaching and learning
- Facilitate school-level Leadership Team meetings with department chairs and administration
- Assist teachers in analyzing student achievement data
- Collaborate with teachers to plan and implement student interventions through "diagnostic teaching"
- Support teacher learning in Professional Learning Communities (PLCs)
Resources on this page:
- PLC Room Reservation/PD Calendar (use this page to find professional development opportunities and check when PLC Room 237 is available)
- Profile of Mr. Lischwe
- Academic Forms and Files